Virtual Meeting of Pembury Parish Council’s Communication & Events Committee members on Monday 28 June 2021 at 8:00pm. All decisions are made under temporary delegated authority of the Clerk.
Date of Issue: 22 June 2021
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend
To join the meeting please use the following link:
A G E N D A
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE. To receive and note apologies for absence.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. To receive declarations of pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests.
- MINUTES. To note the minutes of the meeting held on 29 March 2021 for future approval and signature.
- CHAIRMAN’S ANNOUNCEMENTS. To receive announcements.
- CLERK’S REPORT. To receive report and update on previous actions.
- PEMBURY VILLAGE NEWS.
To review previous edition.
To discuss content of autumn edition.
To consider delivery of the autumn edition.
To consider who is asked to proofread.
- EVENTS & COMPETITIONS. To receive updates and make any recommendations to Full Council.
Musical Picnic – to agree location and any additional stalls.
Scarecrow Competition – to agree volunteers to run the event.
Pembury in Bloom – to agree a leaflet to put through doors.
Volunteers “Thank you” tea – to compile a list of invitees
Christmas Light switch on and carols event – to agree format.
Father Christmas and sleigh – to consider whether to hold the event.
Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Tea Party – to receive request from a resident to hold a village tea party.
- YOUTH COUNCIL. To receive update and consider the next steps.
- QUESTIONS FROM COUNCILLORS OR AGENDA ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS. For information only.
- NEXT MEETING DATE. 27 September 2021 at 7:30pm.