To all Members of Pembury Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the virtual meeting of Pembury Parish Council on Monday 1 February 2021 at 7:15pm.
Date of Issue: 26 January 2021
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend
To join the meeting please use the following link:
Please note that the proceedings of this meeting may be recorded in line with regulations set out in the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014. A copy the Council’s procedure for the recording of meetings is available by request. Members of the public addressing the Council but not wishing to be recorded should put this request to the Clerk at the earliest opportunity.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE. To receive and note apologies for absence.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. To receive declarations of pecuniary and non- pecuniary interests.
- MINUTES. To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings held on 11 January 2021 for signature.
- COMMITTEE MINUTES. To note draft minutes of the committees for adoption and receive verbal report and update from Committee Chairs:
- Planning & Highways Committee – 18 January 2021
- Finance & HR Committee – 25 January 2021
- CHAIR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- To receive announcements.
- To receive request for metal detecting on Parish Council land and agree response.
- OPEN SESSION. To adjourn the meeting to enable any members of the public present to address the Council. Please note there can be no discussion of these items and issues will either be addressed elsewhere on the agenda or be referred to a future meeting of the Parish Council.
- CLERK’S REPORT. To receive report and update on previous actions, on-going projects and any urgent actions taken.
- REPORTS OF COUNTY & BOROUGH COUNCILLORS’. To receive questions and reports.
- DRAFT LOCAL PLAN. To receive update on progress and consider any actions.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FROM COMMITTEES. To receive recommendations from the Finance & HR Committee:
- To approve the Council Risk Assessment.
- To approve the Financial and Non-Financial Internal Controls.
- To approve the effectiveness of the System of Internal Control.
- To approve amended Virtual Meeting Protocols.
- To note new third-party event request form and risk assessment.
- PAVILION JOINT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE.
- To receive report from the Joint Committee meeting held on 14 January 2021 and note minutes and financial reports.
- To consider outstanding rates bills and receive update.
- To consider the TWBC grant application.
- To receive update on Charitable status.
- VILLAGE HALL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE. To note minutes from Village Hall Committee meeting on 14 January 2021 and verbal report from Parish Council Representatives.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN.
- To receive verbal update on progress.
- To receive Steering Group minutes from meeting held on 12 January 2021.
- To consider approval of environmental survey from Kent & Medway Biological Records Centre at a cost of £250.
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING (APM) 2021. To receive update on holding the APM and consider the format and date of the next APM. Provisional date set is 29 April 2021.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION.
- To receive accounts for payment for approval.
- To note the Budget Monitoring report to 31 December 2020.
- RISKS. To consider any new risks affecting the Council and actions required.
- QUESTIONS FROM COUNCILLORS AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS. For information only.
- FUTURE MEETINGS. Monday 1 March 2021 at 7:15pm
Pursuant to Section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 the public and press will be excluded from the meeting for the next item of business on the grounds that it will involve the likely disclosure of exempt information.
19. HR MATTERS. To consider recommendations from the Finance & HR Committee:
- To approve recommendation for salary increases from April 2021.
- To consider home working allowance for office staff during the restrictions.