5 November @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Pembury Parish Council are pleased to be able to host the return of the Pembury Fireworks Display.
The event will take place on Friday 5th November 2021 at Lower Green Recreation Ground.
Gates will be open at 6:30pm when you will be able to enter the party and enjoy the music along with a range of hot food, drinks and sweets sold by the Pembury Athletic Football Club from the Pavilion. So come along and enjoy the fun early!!
There will also be the opportunity to buy a range of light up toys, so come on in and join the fun!
The display will start at 7.30pm.
We ask that you do not bring any alcohol, glassware or personal fireworks (sparklers) with you.
Q- Do I need a ticket?
- No, this is a free community event funded by Pembury Parish Council for the local residents to enjoy.
Q- Is there parking at this event?
- There is no parking at the event except for blue badge holder. Please contact email@example.com if you need a disabled parking space.
- Please walk to the event if possible
Q- Can children attend on their own?
- No, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Q- Will there be food and drink on sale?
- There will be hot food, soft drinks, hot drinks and sweets available from the Pavilion.
Q- Will there be a bonfire?
- There will not be a bonfire at this event.
Q- Where are the entrances?
- You can enter via the entrances from Lower Green Road, Westway and Woodhill Park
Q- What time does the event start?
- Gates will open at 6:30pm.
Q- What time are the fireworks?
- The fireworks will commence at 7.30pm
Q- I have a question that is not answered here, who do I contact?
- Please contact us via the contact us page on our website.