For the King’s Coronation celebrations, we would love the community to come together in creating some community bunting to decorate the centre of the village with.
We are asking the community to either supply leftover (20cm x 20cm minimum) scraps of clean red, white or blue fabric (patterned or plain) for the u3a sewing group to turn into bunting triangles or to create your own triangles, which will be joined together and hung around the village green.
If you have any suitable fabric, please drop it off at the Parish Office in Lower Green Recreation Ground on Monday, Wednesday or Friday 10am to 1pm.
If you want to create your own triangles:
- Simply down load the Bunting Template
- Reuse some clean old fabric (ideally in red, white or blue, pattered or plain) and start creating your triangles
- Please use fabrics such as cotton or any similar tight woven fabrics
- Once completed, please drop into the Parish Office Monday, Wednesday or Friday 10am to 1pm
- The triangles will be joined together and used to decorate the village for the Coronation
- Please make the triangles only and do not attached to ribbon.
Thank you very much!