Pembury Neighbourhood Plan to undergo second round of formal consultation at Regulation 16
Thank you again to all of you who took the time to comment on our Pre-Submission Pembury Neighbourhood Development Plan.
Pembury Parish Council submitted the Pembury Neighbourhood Development Plan to Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (TWBC) on 4 November 2022 in accordance with Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
In accordance with Regulation 16 Tunbridge Wells Borough Council will be inviting representations on the Pembury Neighbourhood Development Plan for an eight-week period from Monday, 5 December to 5pm on Monday 30 January 2023.
Please access the Tunbridge Wells Borough Council consultation page for details.
All comments should be directed to TWBC and not Pembury Parish Council.
A paper copy will be available for viewing by appointment at the Pembury Parish Council offices , Lower Green Recreation Ground, Lower Green Road, Pembury TN2 4DZ. Please email the Clerk at email@example.com or phone 01892-823193 to arrange an appointment.
A paper copy will also be on deposit at the Town Hall, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1RS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01892-554056 to arrange an appointment.
The easiest way to submit comments on the Pembury Neighbourhood Development Plan is online via the Consultation Portal. Alternatively, please complete the response form and submit your comments in the following ways:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to: Pembury Neighbourhood Plan, Planning Policy, Planning Services, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council, Town Hall, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1RS
The following documents are available for viewing, which can also be found on TWBC website:
- 1. Pembury Neighbourhood Plan_Submission Version_November 2022
- 2. Appendix B – Pembury Design Guidance and Codes
- 3. Pembury Neighbourhood Plan – Basic Conditions Statement_November 2022
- 4. Pembury Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement_November 2022
- 5. Pembury Parish Profile
- 6. SEA Pembury NDP – Final
- 7. HRA Pembury NDP Final
- 210505 Pembury Visioning Report_without faces
- List of evidence documents
- Options Workshop 17 October 2022
- Pembury Neighbourhood Plan_ Pembury Housing Report
- Pembury Parish Profile
- Results from the Business Survey
- Results from the first survey
- Results from the second community survey
Following the eight-week consultation period, the Borough Council will collate and pass all representations to an independent examiner who will look at them and the Plan documents when assessing whether the Pembury Neighbourhood Plan meets the relevant legislation and can proceed to referendum. In responding to the consultation, you may also request to be notified of the Council’s decision regarding the outcome of the independent examination of the Plan (under Regulation 19).
If the examiner and the Council believe that the Plan meets all the relevant requirements, then a decision will be made to hold a referendum on the Plan, which will allow residents to decide whether the Pembury Neighbourhood Plan should be confirmed and become part of the Development Plan for the borough, carrying relevant legal weight in the determination of planning applications in the parish of Pembury.
If you require further information on the Pembury Neighbourhood Plan consultation process, please contact the TWBC Planning Policy Team on 01892 554056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org